Legislation related to the establishment of the psychological office, contracts for the provision of psychological services, psychological evaluations, similarities and differences between psychological testing and evaluation, evaluation, assistance and psychological intervention, management of psychology services, psychology and psychiatry, interdisciplinary team, participation in research, collaboration , management training of psychologists, empathy, therapy, persuasion, assertiveness, stress, therapeutic relationship, communication, competences of psychologists, ethics and professional deontology, etc.
The theme / issue will answer the following training questions / objectives:
- How do we set the goals and strategies of the psychological office for the evaluation, assistance and psychological intervention? For each skill specifically?
- Which are the possible competences of a psychologist, how do we choose to train them?
- How we identify and overcome obstacles / blockages or how we get to manage them positively, with empathy to reach our therapeutic goals.
- What for / why do we need the psychological evaluation, who does the psychological evaluation and how is it accomplished?
- How we establish the profile of the psychologist on each competence, the contraindications of the profession, model post-clinician, transport psychologist, specialist in the psychology of work and organizational, in the field of national security, etc. Specific similarities and differences.
- What are the possible motivations / the purpose of the psychological assessment, what is a useful psychological evaluation and when is it necessary?
- How we do psychological assessment and examination: similarities and differences.
- How can we manage our own emotions / feelings and those of the person in front of us / the client / parent / caregiver during the therapeutic relationship or the relationship established in the cabinet.
- What is the interdisciplinary or multidisciplinary team and where is it, as a function?
- What is the difference between practicing liberal psychology in the cabinet, as an employee or as an employee in the CIP. Are there any regulations for the practice of psychology today?
- How do we solve ethical dilemmas and what are the risks of the psychologist profession?
- What is the College of Psychologists in Romania and what is the difference between the College and the Association of Psychologists?
- You will find all the necessary information if your vocation is to become a psychologist;
- I will guide you and you will be able to discover your true vocation through self-knowledge;
- I will show you the differences between the competences and specializations of the psychologist profession;
- I will introduce you to the management of psychology services in my own office;
- You will recognize the difference between a psychologist and a psychiatrist;
- I will provide you with information on a range of complementary and continuous vocational training courses.